Monday, February 22, 2016

Very Short Documentary: Mountain Bluebird Feeding Behaviors

I shared some images of Mountain Bluebirds feeding in frost-covered Russian olive trees in my last post. This time I'm sharing a very short documentary consisting of several video clips of some of the feeding behaviors of these beautiful birds. Some of the unique moments are shown in real and slow motion to more fully present them. The bright blue colors of the male Mountain Bluebirds contrasts beautifully with the frost-covered trees.





1 comment:

  1. This is really nice Jeff.
    I came across your site, looking for the identification of a bird that landed in our yard today - I think it's a young Hawk (NV). Very cool!
    Perusing your vids and site - you do some nice and informative work!
    Thanks! I love those gorgeous blue bird - the LORD sure knows how to make wonderful little creatures!

    ReplyDelete